How to Pay at Buyon.pk
What are the payment options available on Buyon.pk
We support the following payment options:
- Cash On Delivery
- Easy Paisa / Easy Pay
- Jazz Cash
- Sim Sim Mobile App
- All Major Credit Cards
- Debit Cards *
- InterNet Banking (IBFT)
All credit card and net banking transactions are processed over a secure encrypted connection in association with a leading third-party merchant service provider from USA.
BuyOn.PK never Ask, Save and Access your credit card details either through our website, over the phone or on email.
What is the process for Cash On Delivery (COD) purchase?
When you make a purchase using the COD option, your product will be booked. Our Customer Care Expert will call to confirm your Order before it gets dispatched. If you are unreachable or unable to attend the call, please contact Customer Care Team on 0341-2000530 to confirm the purchase within 24 hours of making the purchase. Failing to confirm the purchase will lead to order cancellation.
Is there a purchase limit for a Cash On Delivery purchase?
Yes, Cash On Delivery option is available on purchases up to a limit of Rs. 15,000, beyond which purchases can only be made using Net banking, Debit Cards or Credit Cards.
What should I do if my payment fails?
In case of payment failure, please retry ensuring:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, password (for net banking)
- Your Internet connection is not disrupted in the process
How to pay through Easy Paisa
Payment of your desired product is just 5 steps away:
1. Visit any Easypaisa shop with your original CNIC and photocopy of CNIC.
2. Ask the retailer to send the money to Buyon.pk’s Easypaisa mobile account number: 0341-20005300
Easypaisa retailer will enter the following:
• Your CNIC
• Amount to be paid for the order
• Your mobile number
• Reference e.g Oder ID
3. You will give the amount for the order + Fee to the retailer.
4. You will receive SMS confirmation which will contain your unique transaction ID. (Do not share that ID with the retailer)
5. Buyon.pk will give you a confirmation call as soon as it gets the SMS confirming the transaction from your side.
How to Pay through Internet Banking
Here are the list of banks from which you can pay through online bank account transfers or through ATMs to our Bank Al Habib account:
The Banks participating in Inter Bank Fund Transfer (IBFT) are:
- Allied Bank Limited
- Askari Commercial Bank
- Bank Al Habib Limited
- Bank Al-Falah
- Bank Islami
- Bank of Punjab
- Habib Bank Limited
- Faysal Bank
- JS Bank
- KASB Bank Limited
- NIB Bank
- Silk Bank
- Summit Bank
- Soneri Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Tameer Micro Finance Bank
- United Bank Limited
If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it will be rolled back within 7 working days. You can get in touch with Customer Care with your Order number or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarifications.