- HOW TO USE: Drawknife in the same direction with the slightly downward head but not too much pressure. Do not pull the knife backward and forward. Easy to use tool made from good quality materials for quickly sharpening blunt knives right at home.
- 3-STEP KNIFE SHARPENING SYSTEM: 1st diamond sharpening slot repairs and straightens damaged blades. 2nd slot sharpens to restore its V-shape. Finally, the 3rd slot fine tunes for a clean polish.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Has detachable blades section, which is used for fine, coarse, and ceramic sharpening of the blunt knives, makes it easy to clean.
- HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE: The sharpeners are made of stainless steel and ABS plastic, which are durable, have a long service life, and can fully withstand the pressure generated during sharpening.
- ANTI SKID DESIGN: Non-slip base helps you to keep it in position while sharpening the blades and it also has an ergonomically designed handle for comfortable grip.
3-stage knife sharpener
CERAMIC: The first stage uses hard diamond rods to pre-grind steel blades that have fallen out of shape. Only this grinding stage has the necessary hardness to restore blunt steel knives to the required basic shape before proceeding to the next stage.
COARSE: The tungsten steel step is the starting point for grinding normal steel knives, making them sharp again.
FINE: The final step of the sharpening process. Honing the knives with a ceramic stone to remove burrs and polish the blade.
Process of using the sharpener:
Place the device on a firm table.
Put the edge to be sharpened in the first (ceramic) slot.
Pull the edge back towards you in one direction few times. (Make sure the edge is pointed away from you).
Then repeat the above steps for the second (coarse) slot and then the third (fine) slot.